May 9, 2024

Disney Celebrates 100th Anniversary

Disney Inc. was started on Oct 16, 1923, by a distributor in New York. During the many years of Disney were so many incredible movies that were made specifically for us to enjoy. A lot of childhoods started with a show or movie that Disney made, along with all the parents with children that just have to rewatch and remember the past memories for the greatest time.

On this day, Oct 16, Disney+ will be changing its logo to acknowledge the 100th milestone of Disney. Other activities that will be there to celebrate Disney include a special showcase of special films and TV series throughout the decades and this will be played on Disney+.

During all the festivities the company has also made a short film, Once Upon a Studio, which will include the characters iconic characters such as Muana to be able to take a group photo for all to see. Along with a special compilation Blu-ray set of 100 of its films from over the years, all with a price tag of $1,500.

The brand has also commissioned 100 pieces from artists and plans to auction them off to people to support the make-a-wish foundation. Also, according to sources found from Disney, we believe that Disney has made a 1 million dollar donation to the make-a-wish organization.

Whenever you can you should try and see one of the many festivities during this day in order to also celebrate, along with the many die-hard fans out there, in order to do a once in a lifetime opportunity with all the old films over the centuries and make it to go along with the childhood memories and enjoy the past for this one day.