May 9, 2024

Five Nights at Freddys Offers Jump Scares and Mystery

The new Five Nights at Freddys movie is out and horror filled, this is all made possible by director Emma Tammi, producers Jason Blum and Scott Cawthon. This film catagorized as a horror, mystery and a thriller. This movie has taken years to make and is made from the game Five Nights at Freddys. The actors that were in the movie were Josh Hutcherson as Mike Schmidt, Elizabeth Lail as Vanessa, Kat Conner Sterling as Max, Piper Rubio as Abby and many more cast members all needed to make this movie.

This movie came out in theaters on Oct 27. During the movie, you can experience a sense of fear at the very first scene along with Jigsaw type style for murder from the animatronics. During the over all movie we focus on the main character who is dealing with a sibling and work having had a bad past with different jobs, and after their last job they are left with very little options but thats when they get suggestions of working at Freddy’s as a night guard. During all this we experience a sense of mystery behind the restaurant and what is contained behind its walls.

The movie has a run time of 1h and 50m along with a rating of PG-13 because of strong content, language, and blood images. Now we move onto the Tomatometter and audience rating, these are 26% Tomato meter from 136 people but an 88% audience rating from over 1,000 people, so it seems it depends on your taste of movie. If you feel a horror movie with some jump scares, but mostly fun with mystery and fear mixed in then the Five Nights at Freddys movie is for you. If not then you should look somewhere else for a better movie for you. Also look at the movie trailer and see what you think instead of listening to a score for any new movies and old movies, its always up to you if you watch it or not.