May 9, 2024

Animated Film Leo Added to Newflix Lineup

Leo is a fun 2023 film released in theaters on Nov, 17th. This movie has recently been added to Netflix on Nov, 21. The movie is a normal animation type movie with a very kid friendly genre. The producer of this movie, which has a runtime of 1 hour 26 minutes, is Adam Sandler along with some cast members being Adam Sandler as Leo’s voice, Bill Burr as Squirtle’s voice, Jason Alexander as Jayda’s dad’s voice and there are many more cast members that make this movie a movie.

The movie, Leo, is focused around Leo the lizard who stays in the same old Florida classroom for another year with a new pack of fifth graders. Along with Leo on this journey we have Squirtle the turtle. Throughout the movie we see them spending days in their case, with something interesting happening with Leo as he tries his best at freedom.This movie is a really funny and quite fitting movie, with a great background and play in characters. The movie rating on the TomatoMeter is at an all high with it being at a real fresh 80%, along with a great audience rating of 93%. All this shows that not just the animation is good if people enjoy it this much. Well, if you want to watch the movie, it’s located on Netflix and if you want you can enjoy it with your family, but be warned it is PG. So if you want a funny musical animation with a whirlwind of a journey along with an amazing plot of some classroom pets, then you should watch the new Leo movie on Netflix.