Pink Pantheress Second Album Deserves More Attention

To Hell With It by Pink Pantheress was released in 2021. All of the music is electronic-based.  Pink Pantheress is an 22 year old artist from the UK. She has two albums,  To Hell With It and Heaven Knows. Pink started using apps on her phone to make music beginning at a young age and continued from there.. 

Some of my favorite songs from this album are I Must Apologize, Passion,  Just For Me, and Break It Off. To be completely honest, I love all the songs on the album. 

Her most famous song is not from this album it is from the Heaven Knows album where she featured Ice Spice in it. The song is called Boys a Liar Pt 2. This track has already passed 100 million streams.

The most played song from this album is Pain. A lot of her music it very soft and Indie sounding, Some of them can even be a little grungy too. There is a total of 10 tracks on this album. 

Most of her songs are about having relationships with people and some of the relationships not working.  I think Pink Pantheress’ work is very good and deserves more attention.