Immaculate Horror Film Hides in Darkness

The movie Immaculate, which came to theaters Mar 22, 2024, and also started streaming Apr 16, 2024, follows the main character as she becomes a nun in a new ominous church. The main character tries her best to learn Italian before her time in this horror church with some unforgiving secrets below the surface.

Some of the main characters in this show are Sydney Sweeney as Sister Cecilia, Álvaro Morte as Father Sal Tedeschi, Benedetta Porcaroli as Sister Gwen, Simona Tabasco as Sister Mary, Giorgio Colangeli as Cardinal Franco Merola, Giulia Heathfield Di Renzi as Sister Isabelle, Niccolò Senni as Customs Official, Giampiero Judica as Doctor Gallo, Dora Romano as Mother Superior.

Now, the movie does contain a rating of R because it features Nudity|Grisly Images|Some Language|Strong Violent Content, the film also beholds the horror genre. Thanks to all this the movie gains a Tomatometer rating of 71% along with an Audience score of 60%. Thanks to the success of the film, and the 15.3 million spent to make the film, it premiered on streaming services of Prime Video and Apple TV. 

So if you want to watch a movie that has a great horror aspect and suspense then this is the movie for you, however, as this movie contains too much darkness it is hard to tell what’s happening which is one of the main reasons a lot of people won’t enjoy the movie enough for it to score high on the entertaining/horror aspect of the film. Yet, all you would have to do to fully understand if you’ll like the film Immaculate or not is to just watch the trailer/film to fully be able to tell if you should watch it or not.