Maleficent II Runs Emotional

A fantasy action movie, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is an action packed movie with many emotional turn points. Featuring Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning as mother and daughter who take you through the ups and downs of making peace with other kingdoms. 

It all begins when Queen Aurora from the Moors and Prince Phillip from Ulstead get engaged to make unity of their kingdoms. To do this, they must set aside their differences and let go of the troubles of the past. Maleficent finds other  fae like herself and she learns many new things about her own kind. This adventure made Maleficent realize how important family really is. 

Through the move, Maleficent is shamed by Aurora because of a tragedy that happened to Phillips father. After all the fighting between the two worlds, Aurora views Maleficent as a mother and her love brings out Maleficent’s true form. I would rate this film a 10/10 stars. Angelina and Elle act so well together and really express all of the changing emotions throughout the film. The pictures take you into a new world of mythical creatures and the screen is brought to life with breathtaking views.Through the film, there is sadness as well as comedy, and the action is fluid and enticing. If you are interested in this kind of film, Maleficent is the movie for you.