Live Action Aladdin Movie Brings Excitement

The remake of the 1992 Aladdin is a fun and entertaining live action movie. The movie came out on May, 24th, 2019. This movie is full of excitement and action. 

The plot is very similar to the animated Aladdin. Aladdin meets a girl on the streets and they escape danger together. Aladdin discovers she was a princess in disguise. Then, Aladdin gets tricked into going into a dangerous cave full of magic. He gets trapped in the cave, but finds a magical lamp with a genie inside. He is granted three wishes that change his life forever. An evil sorcerer has other plans for him and is very determined to get the lamp and use it for himself. 

Aladdin was produced by Walt Disney Pictures and was directed by Guy Ritchie. It was written by John August and Guy Ritchie. This movie is 128 minutes long and is in action and adventure, science fiction, kids and family, and fantasy genres. This movie is rated PG.

The movie starred Will Smith, Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott, Nasim Pedrad, and Marwan Kenzari. 

I would rate this movie a 4 out of 5 because it was very fun to watch and it was very suspenseful and action packed. Even though this movie was in the kids and family genre, I think any age would enjoy this movie.