Hubie Halloween Is Family Friendly

Are you looking for a good movie to watch this fall season? Hubie Halloween is a perfect movie for the family. The movie wasn’t really the best halloween movie out there, however, it is more on the comedy side. 

The movie is mostly cast by the actors from Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2, which is what a lot of their audience enjoyed because it was a movie with all of them again. Along with the main group of guys that star in Grown Ups such as Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, lots of the young kids were a part of Hubie Halloween too. Sadly, Cameron Boyce was planning to be a big part of the movie, however, he died two days before they started filming. 

Looking at reviews, one thing that reviewers didn’t really like about the movie was the voice Adam Sandler used. It was more mumbly than his other voices he’s known for and that’s what the audience didn’t find funny. What they found funny, however, was the appearance of Shaq and his character along with the shirts June Squibb wore. 

According to Rotten Tomatoes the tomatometer is 49% and the audience score is 48%. This movie is something I would recommend because it is different from other movies and is family friendly.