How To Train Your Dragon Fun For Family

How To Train Your Dragon Fun For Family

How To Train Your Dragon,    is a Family/Comedy, released March 21st, 2010.

It stars actors: Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, Christopher

Mintz-Plasse, Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig, TJ Miller, David Tennant, Kieron Elliot, Robin Atkin

Downes, Djimon Hounsou, Ashley Jensen, Philip McGrade

It was directed by director: Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois.

The plot follows Hiccup (Jay Baruchel) is a Norse teenager from the island of Berk, where

fighting dragons is a way of life. His progressive views and weird sense of humor make him a

misfit, despite the fact that his father (Gerard Butler) is chief of the clan. Tossed into dragon-

fighting school, he endeavors to prove himself as a true Viking, but when he befriends an

injured dragon he names Toothless, he has the chance to plot a new course for his people's

future.

Rotten Tomatoes says: 8/10 Rating 

“A very good show about friendship and humanity in a great fictitious world. How to Train Your

Dragon, an animated wonder of a film, does have often-familiar, heartwarming themes about

individuality, acceptance, teamwork and prosthetics. It also has wicked awesome dragons.”

After reading reviews and watching this movie myself several times, I believe it is a great family

favorite to watch. I watched this movie for the first time a few weeks ago, and after watching it

once I keep watching it. 6/10 rating  This movie is a very fun filled family movie. There was never a dull

moment in the movie. I believe that people of all ages would love to watch this movie.