The Nun Continues Conjuring Saga

The Nun Continues Conjuring Saga

The Nun is a movie that starts out set in roughly the 1950s with two nuns running from an evil force that leads to both of them dying. A priest and novitiate are called in by the Vatican to look into it. They risk their lives trying to uncover the secret of what is going on only to confront what they call Valak, an evil demon who is trying to take human form, and they have to try to find a way to stop her before she finds a vessel to roam the Earth. The movie got 24% on Rotten Tomatoes, which isn’t very good at all. Rating: 2.5 out of 5 Genre: Horror/Thriller Directed by: Corin Hardy Screenplay: Gary Dauberman On disc/streaming: December 4, 2018 Runtime: 1 hour and 36 minutes Studio: Warner Bro. Pictures Cast includes Taissa Farmiga, Bonnie Aarons, Demian Bichir, Jonas Bloquet, Vera Farmiga The movie can be a bit scary at some points but overall is pretty good. I liked watching the movie because it tied in to the rest of The Conjuring universe, which are all movies I enjoy watching. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this movie a 7 because it isn’t one of the scariest movies, but it’s still a good movie to watch.