Justice League Snyder Cut Worth the Wait

Justice League: The Snyder Cut was released on March 18th 2021, the movie shows
what Director Zack Snyder envisioned for the 2017 version of Justice League. Snyder left in
2017 due to family issues and was not able to fulfill his vision of the movie at the time. The
iconic DC movie follows Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) following the death of Superman (Henry
Cavill) decides to go out and recruit Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), Barry Allen (Ezra Miller) and
Victor Stone (Ray Fisher), and Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) to take down a incoming villain and
as swarm of minions Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds) who plans to invade earth to find three Mother
Boxes to wipe out all life on earth and redeem himself for the arrival of Darkseid (Ray Porter)
The movie’s average audience score for Rotten Tomatoes is 96% with over 25,000
reviews, with surprisingly mixed reviews but overall all good things about the movie.
A quote from Metacritic says, ”What a long road to get this cut of the justice league. And
boy, oh boy does it improve on the theatrical version. Story, main villain it’s so much better it
provides lots more clarity & cohesion to these beloved heroes and their struggle, rooting the
action in intense stakes. My friends still can’t believe that WB said no to this version. This
project has taken the blood, sweat & tears of millions of fans & people associated with it.
Celebrate my friends!!!”
This Version makes me wish the 2017 version of Justice League did not exist because
this is the version that should have been released. I give it a 10/10 because the amount of detail
put into this movie is spectacular and really shows what could have been and is something fans
have been waiting for four