Nobody Film Action-Filled Thriller

This New Action Packed Movie Titled Nobody released on Mar 26th, 2021, and follows a

family man( Bob Odenkirk) who used to be in the military as an “Accountant,” but as the film

goes on, the audience learns that he is much more than ordinary, he knows a lot about his

family and will do anything to protect them. One day, he breaks his routine and gets in a fight

that he might regret. The producers are Bob Odenkirk, David Leitch, Kelly McCormick, Marc

Provissiero, and Braden Aftergood.

In the movie, Hutch Mansell ( Bob Odenkirk) failed to defend himself or his family when

two thieves break into his suburban home one night. The aftermath of the incident soon strikes

a match to his long-simmering rage. In a barrage of fists, gunfire and squealing tires, Hutch

must now save his wife and son from a dangerous adversary and ensure that he will never be

underestimated again.

The movie’s average audience score for Rotten Tomatoes is 81% for the average

tomatometer, and the website metacritic gives a 63% rating. Overall, this is a good movie and

has mixed reviews.

A quote from Metacritic says, “One of the best action movies I saw for a long time!

The thing setting apart this movie from other action movies is that it’s very realistic! The

hero is getting kicked also, and its great! Nothing like the unrealistic action hero movies, where

the hero is getting out without a scratch! Worth every penny to watch!”

The movie Nobody is a great action- packed movie, it can be compared to the film John

Wick but it is original in its own way because of its humor and the cast. I overall think this is a

very down to earth movie. I would give this movie a 9/10. I would recommend this movie to

action lovers and the appropriate audience.