Africa Tops List for Exchange Student Globetrotters

5 places I would like to visit

1. Tanzania, Africa

I’ve always wanted to go to Africa to go to a safari and mainly see the beautiful views and animals that Africa has to offer. Tanzania is a beautiful country with beautiful culture on the oceanfront and I’d like to visit the islands and small towns on the shore. My main goal is to go on a horseback safari and sleep in tents under the stars.

1. Tulum, Mexico

Tulum is not only a big tourist attraction in Mexico but also it’s full with interesting history and old buildings with a chill mood. I would love to go to the festivals and go scuba diving at the clear blue beaches. 

1. Hawaii, The United States

Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. The nature is breathtaking and the culture in the Hawaiian islands is so amazing. Hawaii is definitely on my top list of where I want to travel next because it’s really one of a kind place.

1. Venice, Italy

I’d love to visit more places than just Venice in Italy because the whole country is so beautiful but Venice is on my top list because of the unique and beautiful architecture and the good food. I’d like to go on a gondola ride on the lagoons and try many restaurants.

1. Santorini, Greece

Santorini is known for its beautiful white buildings and blue seas. If I could go there I would take a chilled back vacation swimming at the beaches and enjoying good seafood at the seaside restaurants. 

Top 5 places Jonas Neumeier

1. New Zealand

New Zealand offers a huge variety of nature and culture. It covers everything from beaches to fjords, farmland, long coastlines and  mountains. Over 20% of New Zealand  is covered in national parks. New Zealand is divided into two islands, the North and South island.The North island is mostly volcanic and thermal, and the South island is two thirds mountains and one third plain. I’d especially like to visit the cities of Auckland and Queenstown and definitely go hiking on one of the mountains. I’d also like to go scuba diving.

1. Kenya

Kenya is a country in East Africa with a coastline at the Indian ocean.Kenya is home to one of the biggest varieties of wildlife in the world, featuring lions, elephants, leopards, zebras and buffalo. The Masai Mara Reserve is one of the most popular places to visit within Kenya. Besides seeing most of the wildlife, you can also be able to see the Great Migration. I would fly to Nairobi and then start a road trip from there and do a few safaris and visit all the National Parks.

1. Maldives

The Maldives are good for everyone who likes to go scuba diving or snorkeling. A vacation on the Maldives can be very versatile, covering some of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. While being on the Maldives, you can also visit Male, one of the world’s smallest capitals, with only 2.2 square miles. Despite being so small, Male has a lot of things to do, like parks and museums. The Maldives are also known for some of the most spectacular hotels on the planet, featuring a lot of underwater hotels and such. Personally I’d spend most of my time on the beach doing water sports or just relax.

1. Great Barrier Reef

The Great Barrier Reef used to be one of the original Seven Natural Wonders of the World. It’s located on the east coast of Queensland in Australia and most certainly the best place to go scuba diving and snorkeling. Along its coast you can find a lot of nice cities like Cairns and Townsville, where you can spend your spare time.

1. Vancouver 

Vancouver is located on the west coast of Canada, and one of the major canadian cities. Vancouver is a really good place for a lot of outdoor activities, like hiking. It offers a lot of nice parks and cities. Besides having a lot of beaches, you’ll also be able to go skiing in Vancouver on one of its nice mountains. I would probably go there in the summer and do a skiing trip and  visit the cities.