Madame Web Unleashed in Streaming Platforms

The movie follows our main character as she goes from being born in the Amazon forest, to finally at a job she likes, as an ambulance driver, yet there seems to be some sense she gains that gives her the superpower to save more lives than before.

Madam Web is a type of Spiderman movie without the ‘man’ portion of Spiderman as this movie focuses on spiders and powers. Even when the main characters are in danger they are always able to slide out of trouble way while also escaping their multiple demises that would have happened otherwise.

The main cast and crew in Madam Web are Dakota Johnson as Cassandra Webb, Sydney Sweeney as Julia Cornwall, Celeste O’Connor as an Actor, Isabela Merced as Anya Corazon, Tahar Rahim as Ezekiel Sims, Mike Epps as an Actor, and finally Emma Roberts as an Actor.

Madam Web, which was released on streaming services Mar 15, 2024, on Prime Video. The movie then quickly went to Netflix on May 15, 2024. Thanks to the platforms Madam Web is on, along with how long it took to make, the movie somehow got a runtime of 116 minutes which makes it nearly two hours long. However, even with it having a runtime of nearly two hours it wasn’t able to fully satisfy watcher demand which is why the movie has a Tomatometer of 11% and an audience rating of 57%.Now with how well the movie did, we could guess that by watching Madam Web in theaters you would be able to enjoy a better experience with the movie, It is also safe to assume that if you are a regular superhero watcher and you don’t care about how the hero is, or how it would be added into marvel, then this movie is for you. On the other hand, if you don’t agree with anything I said so far about you being a regular watcher who doesn’t care whether the person ends up in DC or Marvel or not, then this movie wouldn’t be as fully enjoyable to you as it would other people. So if you have a Netflix subscription, then watch it as much as you like to see how you enjoyed it, or if you didn’t enjoy it.