April 18, 2024

Daily News: 11-23-15

Jostens will be in the lobby the morning of Thursday, December 3 with class ring orders.

Varsity swimmers need to see Mr. Dahlke for information on team shirts and Craig’s Cruisers.

Please congratulate Liam LeVeck for taking first place in the (local) Voice of Democracy contest. The speech he wrote now moves up to the district leve. Also congratulate Addison Hymer, she received second place.

Kendall College of Art and Design will be doing college presentations on Tuesday, Dec 1, during 1st and 2nd hrs in the art room. A few portfolio review appointments are also available. Please see Mrs. Weber for a pass to attend a presentation or to schedule a portfolio review.

Yearbook candy fundraiser orders are due today. Please get your packet to Mr. Whiting by dropping it off in the office or middle school classroom 115.

To help promote a college going culture, tomorrow will be a “college day.” Please wear college gear. It can be from any college, as long as it is school appropriate. This is for all staff and students, so please spread the word.

Seniors : The RADA fundraiser is in. Stop in Ms. Batora’s room today to pick up your order to take home. We are sending in a second order on December 1st if you missed the first deadline.