Exchange Students Provide Travel Bucket List

Hawaii is a U.S. state in  the Pacific Ocean. Since I was a child I always wished to travel to Hawaii. I prefer the sea over the mountains. I love hot places and I don’t really like the cold. I think Hawaii is a charming place. I would like to go to the most famous beaches like Waikiki beach, Hanauma bay, Lanikai Beach and Waimea Bay and also some nature like Kauai, Haleakala National Park and of course try the local food and go snorkeling. I want to go to a Hawaiin festival where you can meet the culture and the history of this place. 

1. FINLAND

Even if I don’t like the cold I would like to travel to Finland. I want to see the Northern Lights, the city of Santa Claus, the midnight sun and also just enjoy nature. I would like to see the most famous places, eat the local food, and just try to know a new different culture. 

1. ZANZIBAR, AFRICA

Is an Island in Tanzania, is the main island in the Tanzania archipelago of Zanzibar. The first thing I would love to do is go on a safari to see the animals and nature. I don’t want to see the animals in a zoo, I want to see where they actually live and they are free. Then I would like to go to the beach, visit the most beautifuls and go snorkelling. I also want to visit the city, to see a reality that may be very different from what I usually see everyday, and try different foods. 

1. BORA BORA

Is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. I would like to go to the most beautiful beaches like Piti Aau, Motu Ahuna, Mute Island and To’opua. Maybe, I would like to go paragliding and snorkelling.  

1. THAILAND 

Is a Southwest Asian country, it’s known for the tropical beaches, opulent royal place, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying for the Buddha. 

I would like to visit The Grand Palace, War Arun Ratchawararam, Khaosan Road, and the White Temple. I also want see the nature like Erawan Falls, Khao Yai National Park, Thi Lo Su Waterfall, Doi Inthanon National Park, Elephant Nature Park and of course some of the most beautiful beaches like Jomtien Beach, Ko Lipe and Sairee Beach Chumphon. I would like to visit the city and also try local food that may be completely different from what I’m used to eating.

.