May 9, 2024

Hell’s Paradise, Japanese Anime Available on Prime

Hell’s Paradise is a Japanese Anime directed by Kaori Makita that consists of one season of 13
episodes with an average of 24 and a half minutes per episode(5 hours 20 minutes). If you are
interested in watching this you can find it on Prime video or if you have an anime app like
Funimation or Crunchyroll you can find it there. The story is about Gabimaru(voiced by Chiaki
Kobayashi who might have heard in Tomodachi Game as Yuuichi) a skilled assassin who has
been sentenced to death only they are unable to execute him because no one can seem to cut
through his neck. Because of this they decide to give him an impossible task of joining a group
of criminals trying to get the elixir of life that can turn whoever eats it immortal and in return he
will be given a peaceful life with his wife. It came out on April 1st of 2023 and since then has
gotten a rating of 8.6/10 from the audience. In my opinion it’s a solid 8/10 because towards the
end it gets a little boring but if it was consistent i would have probably given it around a 9/10.