Review: Carrie

In the movie Carrie, a young girl is made fun of for having her “monthly gift” and not knowing what it was. Her mother is an extremist with the Bible, and she reads everything out of context. Carrie was always the outcast in her school, and was always the one to be easily picked on.

I loved the movie Carrie, but honestly it wasn’t as scary as I thought it was. I loved how it was more of a story, and not someone killing everyone at the end. This movie was very exciting, and it was worth going to see. If anyone even thinks about going to the movie it is totally worth it. Its almost like the original movie. I wish they would have explained the reason why she was corrupt, and how her father left. I wish they would have gave a little more of a history about the family. Also I loved how one of the girls tried to save Carrie, but the teacher did not let her into the school.

I hope that they writers of the new movie will make a second one, because the way the first one ended you just know that there will be a second one. Also I hope that Carrie comes back in the second movie if they make a second one.

I have not yet seen the original Carrie movie, but I heard it is exactly like the original one, and there was a little more added to the new one than the original one didn’t have.

The basis of the story is that Carrie was born an angel, but was corrupted because she was born with parents who were not married. Carrie’s fate was already decided as soon as she was born.

Photo courtesy of Google.