Black Friday Craze

Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the Christmas season, with each shopper spending an average $380.95 according to cnet.com. Shoppers get up in the early hours of the morning to get special deals that aren’t available anywhere else. Some shoppers even camped out in front of their favorite stores the week before so they could be first in line.

Freshman Emily Beeman doesn’t like to go Black Friday shopping. “It’s too early in the morning and it’s really chaotic,” Beeman said. Some students don’t like to go because the deals aren’t even that good, but others disagree.

Freshman Kiernan Seagers has a different opinion on the shopping day. “I went Black Friday shopping because I was able to get deals not available anywhere else,” Seagers said. The shopping experience is also a good way to hang out with friends and have a good time.

Black Friday is certainly an experience for many people. It’s filled with an early morning rush for exclusive deals. Some people think Black Friday is too much of a hassle, but others love to go shopping. Will you go Black Friday shopping next year?