Baby is Born Without Bones Debut Album Catchy

Baby is Born Without Bones’s debut album which I would describe as a blend of Emo
revival and alternative pop. It immediately grasps your attention with its infectious melodies and
shocking lyrics. From the beginning to the end of the album, you are on a musical rollercoaster
of emotions. Born Without Bones are truly introspective storytellers. Each track feels crafted to
be absolutely memorable and bittersweet.
A quality of this album I really enjoyed was the contrast between energetic songs and
slow drawn out ones. Songs like Cheap Fun and Sync always have me singing along while
tracks like Stone and Rough Terrain Reprise have me thinking. I really dig the driving
rhythms of each of the songs, the guitar effects create such powerful emotions. Born Without
Bones has displayed their creative ability to be vulnerable in some sort of aggressive and
standoffish way. This album feels incredibly fresh compared to some other albums in the genre.
Baby is a total win for me, with each of the members contributing their own talents to
make a cohesive and dynamic sound. From the tight rhythm to the catchy vocal melodies I just
completely fell in love with this album. The production is awesome, it doesn’t sound rough at all.
This album is so good I rate it a 9/10 and it is a completely rewarding listening experience.