WandaVision Features Three-Fan MCU Favorites

The television show WandaVision is the latest Installment in the Marvel Universe or The

MCU. Premiered on Disney Pluss on Jan 15th 2021, The show follows Two Avengers

Wanda Maximoff and The Vision, played by Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Betteny living in a

suburban type life hiding their powers and many questions spanning in their day to day lives.

There are Many side characters but three fan favorites are Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis and

Monica Rambeau, played by Randall Park and Kat Dennings and Teyonah Parris. Two

antagonist characters are Director Tyler Heyword and Agnes., played by Josh Stamberg and

Kathryn Hahn. The show is directed by Matt Shakman. It is nine episodes long each ranging from

20 to 40 min.

The show has the first seven episodes follow a different decade starting in the 1950s to the

2000s the last two episodes abandon the decade themes focusing on the villains and storyline.

The show starts with Wanda and Vision Living in WestView, N.J.N.

The average audience score Rotten Tomatoes is 81%. Overall everyone gives the show

a good score, but it depends on what you thought of individual episodes or the finale.

A quote from Metacritic says,” Impeccably and cleverly crafted as a mashup of the

otherworldly and nostalgic.”

The show Wanda Vision is a good kickoff to Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic

Universe. I give it a 8/10 but I still recommend it. The character development is really great

and just like a marvel project it leads into future films and shows. The first three episodes

could have been better; they are not very story-driven but still give clues that lead into future

episodes that make you think, what’s next?